On arrival, you don your chef's torque and apron and a team briefing explains the recipes. Your team will be divided into groups of 3-5 participants and then allocated tasks by the tutors who discuss techniques and oversee the cooking and top quality presentation.
The ingredients are already set out for each course and recipes are provided for all dishes. Chef's aprons and hats are provided.
The goal is to make a delicious dinner paired with ﬁne wines and shared together in our candle-lit dining room. You take home the set of recipes prepared during the evening.
The menu can be customized as per taste and dietary requirements. This is one of our most popular events, teams love the results at the end.
Page Updated: 04 May 2022
- One day - Monday, Thursday or Friday evenings
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hands-on cooking followed by dinner
- Dinner is served and paired with local New Zealand wines
- NZ$150 per person including wines
- Minimum booking - 15, Maximum booking - 25
- Optional extras - Themed cuisine menus prizes (wine, aprons, cooking utensils/equipment, etc.)