New Zealand Student Enrolment
Enrolment for New Zealand domestic students (New Zealand citizens or residents and Australian citizens) for courses of 12 weeks or more.
Please complete this Enrolment Form. For our short course programmes, please click on the date shown on a website and it will take you to an online form. Please download the form and save it to your computer before editing.
Please prepare and include the following documents with your enrolment form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photograph of you
Email your enrolment form with your supporting documents to email@example.com or post it to:
- The New Zealand School of Food & Wine
PO Box 106750
- T: (+64) 9 377 7961
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following New Zealand School of Food & Wine courses are eligible for free fees for eligible students. To check if you qualify click here (you will need your National Student Number)
- Certificate in Cookery (Foundation) - Level 3
- Certificate in Cookery (Advanced) - Levels 3 & 4
- Certificate in Food, Beverage, Barista, Wine & Spirits - Level 4
- Certificate in Hospitality & Event Management - Level 5
- Certificate in Professional Wine (Sommelier)
To be eligible for fees-free, you must:
- Be either a New Zealand, or an Australian citizen or New Zealand resident who has lived in New Zealand for at least three years while holding a residence class visa, or a refugee or protected person, or a sponsored family member of a refugee or protected person; and
- not be currently enrolled in a school at the start date of the course or programme and either:
a) have been enrolled in a school at any time during 2017 or 2018; or
b) not have previously undertaken more than 60 credits (half a year of equivalent full-time tertiary education) at level 3 or above, including tertiary education at an equivalent level undertaken in any other country, but excluding any tertiary education undertaken while enrolled in a school.
COURSE RELATED FEES
In some cases there will be additional course fees that relate to the special requirements of your programmme. Examples include chef uniforms, knives, WSET® examination fees.
STUDENT LOANS AND ALLOWANCES
New Zealand students enrolling on programs of 12 weeks or more are eligible for student loans and allowances to support their studies. Please contact Study Link directly on 0800 889 900 or visit www.studylink.govt.nz.
FAQ - LOOK HERE FOR
Follow this link to find out more about finding accommodation in Auckland.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Please read these enrolment Terms & Conditions before signing your enrolment form. There is some very important information here for you that describe fee payments, fee protection policies, refund of fees, conduct and complaints procedures.