Have fun learning some tips and tricks about how to make delicious cocktails and master the art of bartending. We start with an introduction to the classic styles and then break you into groups to have a go.
- Espresso Martini - a good way to start the evening with a kick of caffeine
- Raspberry Collins - a classic drink that helps you learn how to balance the different aspects of flavour on your palate
- Pisco Sour - the refreshing combination of sweet and sour shaken up with the famous Pisco brandy from South America
- French Martini - a sophisticated drink of Chambord and pineapple
5-course finger-food canapé menu accompanies the event.
Tasting Menu from a previous event -
- Chicken liver parfait on croute
- Kingfish crudo (cured) with tomato salsa
- Spinach ricotta ravioli with lemon butter (vegetarian)
- Organic lamb ragout with creamy mash
- Chocolate roulade with seasonal fruit compote
The tasting menu can be customized as per taste and dietary requirements.
Page Updated: 04 May 2022