Come along to our High School Leaver Open Day and get a glimpse in to what makes our school so special.
We are also available by appointment at selected times on weekends or alternatively you can walk in from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm on weekdays.
If you wish to arrange an appointment please contact us.
The New Zealand School of Food and Wine has been educating the next generation of chefs, restaurant and cafe owners, wine profssionals and food lovers since 1995.
LEARN FROM THE SPECIALISTS
- Hands-on learning
- Absorb skills and techniques from expert tutors
- Build your inspiration from innovative knowledge reflecting current industry trends
- Graduates from NZSFW are highly sought after
- Succeed through NZSFW's extensive hospitality employer connections
- Be guided on your path through personal career mentoring while studying
- Experience the culinary traditions of highly-rated cafes, restaurants and hotels
- Gain vital work-based experience while studying
- Open the door to future employment opportunities after completing your course
- Located in the heart of Auckland's vibrant Viaduct Harbour
- Set in the heart of the city's restaurants
- Convenient for public transport and public car parks