Gain the confidence you need to get hired at a café.
Over two additional sessions, this programme runs with smaller class sizes compared with our Barista Part One programme, allowing for better practice opportunities and individual feedback. You will learn to work at speed as a barista, master additional practical techniques and gain an introduction to Latte Art.
Further recipes will include:
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- Flavoured Coffees
- Pouring multiple coffees from one milk jug
- How to set and adjust the grind
- Introduction to Latte Art
A certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion of this course.
This course builds on the lessons and techniques taught in Barista Part One. We require that the two courses are taken within two months of each other.
Page Updated: 18 Oct 2023
- NZSFW Certificate in Barista Part Two
- Completed Barista Part 1, School Holiday Barista or Mico-Credential in Barista & Service Skills
- Aged 16 or over
- English Language Recommendations: NCEA Level 2 or IELTS 5.5
Evenings, Wednesday & Thursday: 5pm - 8pm or One Weekend: 9am - 3pm
Click on the date above and this will redirect you to the enrolment form, where you can pay online. You need to have completed the Barista Part One course before attending Part Two.
Registrations close 1 day before the course starts. Late registrations may be available, please enrol and contact us regarding any late registrations.
- NZ$215 from 1st Jan 2024: NZ$220