Call Us


Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)

Do you need to sell or supply alcohol where you work? If so, you need to hold the LCQ Licence Controller Qualification issued by ServiceIQ

Find out more

Food Safety

Auckland Council requires people who work in hospitality businesses including cafes, restaurants and takeaways to be trained in food handling and hygiene.

Find out more

Setting up your Food Business

What you need to know to set up your own café, food truck, pop-up concept, catering business or restaurant.

Find out more